The DAAD Helmut-Schmidt-Programme Masters Scholarships for Public Policy and Good Governance Programme offers very good graduates from developing countries the chance to obtain a Master’s degree in disciplines that are of special relevance for the social, political and economic development of their home country at German institutions of higher education.
Participating Programmes in Host Institutions:
The scholarships are awarded for selected Master courses at German institutions of higher education listed below:
• Hertie School of Governance, Berlin: Master of Public Policy (MPP)
• University of Duisburg-Essen: MA Development and Governance
• Willy Brandt School of Public Policy at the University of Erfurt: Master of Public Policy (MPP)
• Leuphana University of Lüneburg: Public Economics, Law and Politics (PELP)
• Hochschule Osnabrück: Management in Non-Profit Organisations
• University of Osnabrück: Master of Democratic Governance and Civil Society
• University of Passau: Master of Governance and Public Policy
• University of Potsdam: Master of Public Management (MPM)
The courses have an international orientation and are taught in German and/or English.
Deadline – July 31, 2017.
Please find more info at http://gurt.org.ua/news/grants/39435/bull/